søndag 22. august 2010

La science des rêves




Hi, and welcome back to another episode of "Télévision Educative". Tonight, I'll show you how dreams are prepared. People think it's a very simple and easy process but it's a bit more complicated than that. As you can see, a very delicate combination of complex ingredients is the key. First, we put in some random thoughts. And then, we add a little bit of reminiscences of the day... mixed with some memories from the past. That's for two people. Love, friendships, relationships... and all those "ships", together with songs you heard during the day, things you saw, and also, uh... personal... Okay, I think it's one. 

Du-du-du. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We will be reaching Paris' Charles de Gaulles in six hours and forty-five minutes. Please enjoy the flight, fasten your seatbelt and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to KABOONG! ..The pilot will never finish the sentence.

We'll make a sea, okey?
Well, yeah, okey. We can do it with layers of paper like this. You know, like this. And they move in, in opposite directions.

Cellophane!

And look!

Would you marry me when we are seventy and we've got nothing to loose?

Tell me, tell me. Describe all you can see!

He is my opposite. She feels safe around him. She's in love with him.

Yeah I'm super fine, thanks.

No! I don't want to be your friend anymore!I don't want to be your friend anymore! Do I have to nail it on your door? "I don't want to be your friend."

Come on, say it!
Will you marry me?

I like it when you cry, because it means you have to wear your glasses. No, actually I don't like it when you cry. I find it horrible. Especially when it's not for me.


The Science of Sleep handler om Stéphane som reiser fra Mexico tilbake til Frankrike, til barndomshjemmet og ny jobb moren hans har skaffet til han. Stéphane drømmer. Fantastiske drømmer, og det er ikke alltid like lett å skille drøm fra virkelighet. Så møter han naboen, Stéphanie.

En av mange flotte mennesker i klassen min sa til meg at han trodde dette var en skikkelig Siri-film. Han hadde rett. 
Jeg tror dette er en av de fineste filmene jeg noen gang har sett.


In dreams, emotions are overwhelming.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

❦ Nature is a language, can't you read?